Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Bracelet (in poem)

Earth Laughs in Flowers
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

These words are so gorgeous they were added to this really sweet bracelet. The bracelet is sterling silver (all of it) All of the links are made by me. The links are so well made they do not flip this pretty bracelet.
She has a toggle clasp, also made by me, which is soooo comfy.
(it even jingles a bit to make a pretty noise!)




if you would like to see the other side, here she is
as always my Makers Mark is added along with .925


Yesterday I had a smith play date with my friend Jodi, and finished this piece. At some point I looked over at the comfy box I keep for my cats in my studio, with the blanket I knitted so long ago, and there she waas Long Tongue Scrappy!

we miss Puddles all the time. He's with us, I know he is...


5 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

Golly, that's one pretty bracelet. Carolyn, you are so talented.

CheekyLemur said...

The bracelet looks beautiful, I would really like to see more of the chain link and the hand made toggle of which you speak. <3

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Carolyn :-)
Okay Cheeky, if you click the linky to the Etsy listing there is one, but thanks for the heads up, I need a full on shot! (how to get it?) Maybe I an stretch the piece...it's not that long...

CheekyLemur said...

I did click on the link, the shots are wonderfully composed.

CarolynArtist said...

thank you Julia! :-)