Monday, July 19, 2010

New Items for AutumnLeavesJewelry

Hello from the DC Metro Area. I spent the day smithing with a sweet friend, Jodi, of The Magpie's Treasure today. The air was humid and full of icky stuff, but we had a blast, results and pics from that soon.

The other day I finished a sweet batch of goodies to list in my shop, AutumnLeavesJewelry.
Here are a few samples, more to come...(more items and pics tomorrow) :-)





...it's so late I can barely keep my eyes open so, Bart is at the end of the bed chasing his tail and nuzzling under the bedding, Puddie, the Elder is watching him.

More pics, more items and descriptions tomorrow as promised.

Thank you dear sweet sweet customers who have ordered from LuxeCoop, the 50% Off Sale continues, there are still amazing finds at LuxeCoop! I hope you haved a look and stay a while!

Sweet dreams

and

Jodi,
 if you read this I had so much fun with you today, your studio is SO incredibly inspiring and so are you
!


2 comments:

susie said...

Especially love the feather earrings and the "I love to the moon and back" piece (my son and I always say that to each other)- very special.

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Susie, thanks, love that saying to, how sweet you guys say that to each other :-) The earrings swing on a tiny type of hinge, wheeeeee