Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Modern Twist on Byzantium Earrings

Not too far from the original but with a little color. I've been channeling  6th Century jewelers...so it seems...I just love these so much. I  needed a change from the same ear wire treatment for a bit, so here they area, I hope you like :-)


Will be listing these later today, I've vowed to take a day off from the studio, it's been a super fun long week working at home, at Jodi's of The  Magpie's Treasure and in Old Town Alexandria...



A pretty rolled pattern with simply Sterling Silver



Little blooms in my window flower box

3 comments:

sandy petals said...

Those are really pretty. I love the swirls.

Maryann said...

Lovely earrings Care. That swirl on the back is just the 'icing n the cake' so to speak. A wonderful touch to some awesome work!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Sandy and Maryann, actually they are 2 separate pairs. I've made a plain silver pair for fun, everyday wear. (oops I'm rhyming...)