Thursday, July 1, 2010

Craving

the feel of soft metal under my fingers.  Yesterday I was in Old Town Alexandria taking my ongoing class and actually had on nail polish. Black Cherry. Can you imagine? I was pleased to see half of it chipped off by the end of the day. It felt so wonderful to be back with the old gang learning, sawing, hammering, observing, making mistakes, making headway and loving the rythym of fellow artisans I shared space with.

My huge HUGE (have I mentioned it is huge?) sale will begin on the 3rd. This piece sold this morning...

to a happy home



I  hope  to have lots of NEW goodies in my shop next week...I've been working in a new direction...and upcycling silver...

and
back
to
more
kinetic pieces


3 comments:

Sunny Rising Leather said...

That is lovely! :)

xo,
Allison

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Allison! Thank you :-)
-Care

Really! said...

Just blog hopping and came upon yours - VERY NEAT! I just opened for business but you're welcome to swing by for a laugh;)