Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some New Pretties...

Blues like No One's Business Necklace
sterling silver with blue chalcedony

I Fear No Fate Necklace
(more from ee cummings)



Big Yellow Taxi Necklace

i set this gorgeous stone a while back and reworked the chain,
it wasn't sitting right with me, now it's ready to go
(it is beautifully set in its bezel)

I've got a few more pieces to show you, just as the light went down my batteries arrived last night and I was also making dinner...I'm still taking a short break from etsy to spiff up my shop and rejuvenate, climbing out of this rabbit hole...

It feels good to create for the sole purpose of enjoyment...with no expectations...
i've got some Frida-esque earrings coming up soon...

Today is so pretty here, I  hope it's pretty where you are! :-)




9 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

Beautiful pieces. Those earrings are to die for.

susie said...

REALLY like that e.e. Cummings piece!

CarolynArtist said...

thanks, what earrings? o.O jk, maybe one of the necklaces looks like earrings?
Susie, thanks so much, more of these are a comin' :-)

Willow Branch said...

Really lovely new pieces, Care. I love EE Cummings....he talks purdy!!!

Pam

Sabine A. Jewelry said...

Lovely pieces! Especially the big yellow taxi one! Gorgeous!

CarolynArtist said...

PAM i miss you, are you on FB? yes he has pretty amazing lines!
Thank you Sabine :-)

Maryann said...

Fearless, adventurous and beautiful......and not just your work Care!!

Creating for the pure joy of it is soo uplifting!

xx Maryann

Fanciful Expressions said...

oh, my bad, Carolyn. That first picture you have there is a necklace and my half of a brain forced my eyes to see earrings. Well it's still to die for.

CarolynArtist said...

you know what? They sort of do look like they could be earrings
:-)
Maryann hello! Well, as I type this I've just reopened from a lovely few days off...since buz is slow I decided I could get things done at home and still run the shop :-) thanks for you supersweet kind words too!