Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i carry your heart

i carry it in my heart...

more from ee cummings




This pretty poetry line is set inside a heart which is set inside some lacey sterling silver. The back has a pin mechanism in sterling silver as well- to be worn as a brooch.

She's 2 1/2" wide and 1 1/4 high (approximately)

Every hole and edge is so soft to the touch. My makers mark and .925 are stamped on the back.
Isn't the flower pretty? It's from my garden :-)

This past weekend hubby and I hung out together so much it was very sweet. I love that man!




4 comments:

ckdowns said...

Oh, Care, you know I love this poem...this is beautiful!!! Such a soft touch with silver....

CarolynArtist said...

Hello Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Thank you so much, your kind words mean so much to me! Hope the prairie is warming up!!! (it's so hot here we're having a few stray t-storms!) :-)

The Noisy Plume: said...

EEK!!!

CarolynArtist said...

EEK? I love EEP!