Wednesday, May 26, 2010

more, more, more...


how do you like it?

I've expanded my golf ball markers from tiny letters, to monograms and the wonderful Birdie symbol. Who wouldn't want a birdie playing golf???

I still recall when hubby suggested I make golf ball markers for my Etsy shop, I looked at him like he was nuts. Then I realized he was thinking like a  GUY, like a guy who plays GOLF, who lives and breathes for golf. Another Etsian who is a pretty high seller said she predicted they'd be a hit. Well, she was right. Now there are over 100 people selling these on Etsy. Kudos!

Here's to hoping my Free Sterling Silver Stacking Ring and beautifully packaged with blank note card  and ribbon (for gifting) will help you choose my golf ball markers.



don't forget to let me know what size Free Thinny Stacking Ring you would like with your purchase of your sweet Golf Ball Marker :-)


No comments: