Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Treasury East on Etsy

I curated a lovely shiny colorful treasury of pieces for Treasury East on Etsy yesterday...here's the link (if you follow some of the blogs I follow you may recognize many of the pieces in the treasury)

Please have a look!
Metals Make Me Melt & Colors Keep Me Cool





Here's the Scoop on Treasury East
Treasury East Beta by Admin Sean11

I'm sure hoping this will serve to replace the old Treasury, they pics are larger, there are several more, and the preview feature is fantastic!!! As curator, I can, and will, move the pics around so each person (artist) can have a shot at being shown throughout the day. Fun!

I do believe Sellers and Buyers can curate a treasury on Etsy.

Please have a look at mine and tell me what you think, or leave a comment in the treasury! Oh, and Treasury East is NOT the place to promote yourself...from what I've read...

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day...
I'm enjoying some coffee, folding laundry, just got the older cats fed and am ready to start my day

:-)

No comments: