Friday, April 9, 2010

Soon

my pretty little shop
will
re-open
(with policy
changes
and a new pace
in my work)...slllloooowwwwweeerrrrrr (art doesn't need to be rushed?)

can you feel my joy?

Mother/Daughter shop
will
open
...
soon
(i have hired a dear close friend of many years to help out with a few things - good things)
i love you Jessie (and Christine!)


as for now I'm partially in a funky mood dealing with the dizzy spells (the tinnitus) etc. It's no fun.  Hubby just poured me the Green Machine drink, which daughter bought (so sweet).  (sort of reminds me of  a cup o' cool Shrek snot...sorry, yes I went there...)

This house is all abuzz with Masters Golf coverage (this is a golf household). It amazes me how tuned in and tuned out/relaxed my sweet hubby gets this time of year.

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Do take care Carolyn and keep positive. Slowing down to 'smell the roses' must always be a good thing I believe!

As for 'Shrek snot'......I'm speechless!!! and a little nauseaus thanks very much!

xx

CarolynArtist said...

:P Sorry about the snot comment. tee hee hee

Yes I inhaled the roses, and exhaled and tried to relax...am gearing up to reopen on Monday