Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Later Today- Tomboys and Petite Spinners in the Shop

I'll have several sizes listed (Ready To Ship) of my Tomboy and Petite Spinner rings :-)

Am also doing a family piece for a reunion, in lieu of t-shirts we are doing sterling silver rings. I am now going to rummage through old "Indian" books with photos; I'm not finding just what I need on the internet. How ironic?

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Here's a photo of hubby and his pop from the other day


and this
was
so
sweet
a
little neighbor girl surprised me with 2 blooms
i placed them in water right away


what a gift! :-)

3 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Lots going on:0)

CarolynArtist said...

Yes and no, with no more customs at this time I can focus on several projects Sal :-)

Willow Branch said...

Wow!! That's much cooler than a t-shirt. Please show us what you come up with for your reunion. Dat's gonna be a lot of rings!!

Pam