Monday, April 19, 2010

Dreams Really Do Come True

Our mother/daughter shop went live today on Etsy. I'm thrilled beyond anything. We had our first official meeting this morning before she ran off to work...and (I admit) afterwards I cried...yes I am a sappy mom.


I'm looking forward to all the days ahead where we can encourage, inspire and help each other to create beautiful pieces.


We'll have some vlogs and other goodies like give-aways, how-to's for the shop. Angelica has a lot to offer and Etsy seems the perfect venue! We're continuing to work on more listings of pretty pieces she has made, and she will be designing jewelry very soon. I've also got some of my pieces in the shop and will be adding some tiny felted purses





Please check back here for more updates on our shop by using the link above. We'll be blogging! (and we are loving all the fresh hearts!!!)

*hugs*


5 comments:

CheekyLemur said...

It won't harm your shop having such a beautiful model to show off your items!!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Julia! (I'll make sure she sees your comment!) TY...when I was her age I had a big poofy perm!
She'll have some pieces that can be worn with other body types up soon, and I mean types like mine= pear! :P

littlecherryhill said...

Grats on opening your shop together! I bet it does super!

thebearaffair said...

How exciting for you both....can't wait to get over to the shop. Hugs, Sal

CarolynArtist said...

lch thank you! We hope so! :-)
Hi Sal, yes it is exciting for us. Whatcha think? Today was sort of a blurry day for me- so much busy work yesterday and this morning :-)