Sunday, April 11, 2010

Changes are here for AutumnLeavesJewelry

AutumnLeavesJewelry is currently offering spinner rings in sizes currently listed in my shop only, which means you will see multiple listings of my Tomboy and Petite spinners, along with ALL spinner rings of varying sizes- the petite, the wide, the chunky, the subtle the flared. (Not to worry, I will detail the measurements each ring listed!)

***I will not be taking orders for custom sizing at this time, but fear not, there will be a bounty of spinner rings in varying sizes continually listed in my shop and yours is bound to pop up sooner than you think*** (because I love to make kinetic jewelry and I love to make it for you!)

You will no longer see listings in my shop for ‘Made to Order’ (This will include all items)

The good news is you will not have to wait for your ring I will mail it within 2 days of your order.

About Sizing for Spinner Rings
Please keep in mind when ordering a pretty spinner ring to check my details of the ring in the listing you would like.
Take notice of its width, gauge and flare. The size I list for each ring will be the true size of said ring.
The best way to size your finger for any wide band ring is to have it done at a reputable jewelry shop, and always mention the type of band in which you need your finger sized. The person sizing your finger will then check you for the right gauge and width of the band. :-)

This is me this morning, my last day of my lovely solo Staycation, I'm baring it all for you! :P Oh, and I am back on half-caf coffees, I just haven't had the strength to let go completely. (My Meniere's has eased up as well)


My shop will go live (re-open) later today or tomorrow.

About the new venture with my Mother/Daughter Etsy shop- Photos are being taken and a name is chosen. I've got a few things to order and other details to line up before it goes live. (I cannot even begin to express how wonderful this makes me feel, as a mother, who made mistakes, and did things right -don't we all?- to be able to connect with my grown daughter on this creative level.) I was a very young mother when I had Angelica...I grew up without a stable mother as a role model, so this venture feels like Heaven on Earth. (And this is for my beautiful Native American grandmother!)



I'll have a bio for Angelica soon. You will see (mostly) her clothing fashion designs (very focused on Eco-friendly), all hand made, all by her, along with a few jewelry pieces (mine and hers).

4 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

This is such a great way for you to connect with your daughter. What a team the two of you will make.
Good luck with it all and looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful designs.

sassyglassdesigns said...

Best of luck Care in your new adventure and what a lovely young lady your daughter is.

Nay said...

Can't wait to see the new shop!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Carolyn, Sandi and Nay! :-) The future is wide open. Thanks for your encouragement!!! I really appreciate it so much :-)