Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birdie Birdie Birdie Finds a Poppy Ring

Birdie Poppy Ring in Sterling Silver Etsy Shop Listing
Birdie Birdie Birdie has found a Poppy in Sterling Silver










Hop hop hop goes the birdie...it's a happy birdie for it can squeeze throug the hole that rivets the Poppy Flower or fly around it...





I'm not sure if there are more than one little birdie, but I think this little birdie has friends
to share the Poppy with













.925 is stamped on the inner part of this ring
She's very chunky, and I would wear her out as often as I could
she's wide, bold and a tiny bit flared for comfort.
oh yes, her size, she's a proud 8 3/4 and 3/4" wide!



On Tuesday I had the biggest pb&j sammich
it's a comfort food,
I miss Mac & Cheese...
Here's Bart (not hissing- he's in the middle of a big yawn)
with his sister Scrappy

I have some stacking rings made and will go list them now, and another Petite Spinner Ring
Soon there will be very colorflul items photographed and listed in my shop...pretty hues just for you! :-)

5 comments:

susie said...

what a sweet reminder of spring, hope she flies right out of your shop :)

Willow Branch said...

That is just gorgeous, Care. You know how I love your poppy ring & I love your birdy ring & this is the perfect combo!!!! Love it!!!

No more mac & cheese??? I can't imagine.....

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Susie, me too tweet tweet! :-) Pam!!! It's fun to make non-spinning rings too :P
No...no mac n cheese in the cupboards, I could get off my lazy bum and make a big batch with onion and all that (home made!)

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Susie, me too tweet tweet! :-) Pam!!! It's fun to make non-spinning rings too :P
No...no mac n cheese in the cupboards, I could get off my lazy bum and make a big batch with onion and all that (home made!)

Nay said...

Do you believe in the collective conscience? I made a poppy ring today too!I love yours! The birdies are too cute!