Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful Day...

...to work on our mother/daughter shop...lots more prep work to get ready before we open...
This will go in...(this is partially why I made the decision to no longer take custom orders) I hope you understand! My time is consumed with family, and it's a lovely feeling! :-)














I'm also playing Scrabble on FB with my hubby (in separate rooms) , as soon as my daughter returns from morning errands we'll take more shots of her pretty clothing she's designed and made.

The dryer is humming, the shadows are dancing all over the studio and I have many chores awaiting me after studio work time.


3 comments:

Maryann said...

Gorgeous glimpse of the beauty to come! Eagerly awaiting your Mother/daughter talent showpiece!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Maryann, working on it! :-) (the shop background) thank you

thebearaffair said...

Beautiful, did you make the chain too? I can't wait to get home next week and get back to my studio!! Loving the kids but need some adult time in my studio as well..