Friday, April 30, 2010

Batty for Bangles!

This was designed by Angelica, of LuxeCoop (our cooperative mother/daughter shop on Etsy). She thought it would be cool to link bangles together with another small circle (soldered so it will never come off) We added a charm as well. The Charm is removable...is turquoise ever "out" of fashion??? We left the piece completely shiny, (no forced oxidation). Its super comfy...we hope you LOVE it! :-)

and

we will have more variations of these bangles in the shop, LuxeCoop, soon!




I feel so grateful to have had a sale from my AutumnLeavesJewelry shop, it has been a month! A long time it seems. (I wasn't used to the dry spell) But it did give me time to work on setting up LuxeCoop.

Now mother and daughter are ready to create more pieces and we hope and pray for success in our new shop!


5 comments:

Willow Branch said...

Great idea!!! It's so pretty & unusual. Turqoise out of style...hmmm........so far, so good!!

Pamp

Duffydesigns said...

I love the connected bangle idea! It must be fun to work with your daughter.

CarolynArtist said...

Pamp? Hi Pamp! (Pam):-) Yes we'll be doing more of these, with spinning things. :-) And yes, thanks, I feel so grateful to do things with my daughter that I missed out on in this life with a mother-figure. :-) When life gives you lemons, make the lemonade right?

CheekyLemur said...

You really are an endless source of inspiration!!

Go girlies.

CarolynArtist said...

H'loooooooooooooo Julia!!! Thank you! :-)