Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Works in Progess

including this pretty bud
eager for the spring sun


even Bart is ready to step out
after this long cold winter




ding dong
yes the font matt says this
i was feeling a bit silly
the day i picked it out
time for a new one...


seems everyone
and everything is heading out to the open air
and now
its
my turn

these are my rings rerady to clean up and add spinners and flare. I like to keep plenty of my Petite and my Tomboy spinners in stock...and if you look to the left a tad, there's a bud vase, mini mini oh so mini, just the size for Alice, ready for its final stages before listing...


I hope everyone is having a lovely morning! :-)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh I love seeing all that silver!!

thebearaffair said...

I love the silver but I love the signs of spring more;0) Hugs, Sal

CarolynArtist said...

hi you two! :-) Yes the silver is at its ugly stage, but not for long!
Oh the signs of Spring bring hope don't they? Little green srpouts shooting up to the warmer air. (and I love coming down to the kitchen to see a huge bud on the old hibisucs ready to burst) :-)

CarolynArtist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

That Hybiscus bud is gorgeous! And the kitties are, too! :)

CarolynArtist said...

Oh Tammy, that hibiscus is yearning to be placed outside, but it's still too cold. The same area of branch is producing buds, so I don't dare turn it. (my cats, esp. Bart wants a birdie so bad,i hope they outfly his pace!)
Don'tcha like my ugly-stage ring shanks??? :P JK!