Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Un-Tomboy Girly Spinner Ring in Sterling Silver

My newest design for a spinner ring...it's all silver and all thick with a very feminine touch. It's similar looking to my Tomboy Spinner Ring, though will never be oxidized and is much chunkier. I'll be adding her to my shop soon, first I need to finish some other loose ends here in my studio.

Etsy Listing for Un-Tomboy Girly Spinner Ring in Sterling Silver



It's been a few days since I've blogged, so unlike me! I've had some rings to catch up on, lovely lovely spinner rings, custom all the way!

My peeps may or may not have made the final cut, there's a few weeks to wait and find out, meanwhile we are told to keep our Peeps dioramas in tact, and ready if we get the call to have them photogrpahed. Guess what??? We have ants! As soon as the weather changed, we began noticing these teeny tiny itty bitty little wee ants. (I think they're cute, hubby does not) My Peeps diorama, or Peeporama is up high on a shelf tucked away safely from the little critters in my studio. I will definitely do a time lapse photo essay IF the ants find it. I have a feeling the ants will find it before the judges do! :-) (that's realism, not pessimism!)

At some point I'll post some pics of the diorama, I'm just not ready.

I hope everyone is enjoying the first buds of Spring!

6 comments:

susie said...

My sister was just complaining about ants at her house over the weekend, and I've noticed some spiders lurking about. Really like the chunky little shiny spinner. I noticed my irises are sprouting up and there are buds on our pear tree. Enjoy your day.

The Noisy Plume: said...

Chickpea.
That's one perfect looking spinner!
XO

CarolynArtist said...

Susie i like the little ants! They're so cute! :P Spiders freak me out...
Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnk yyyyou Plumage, it was so sweet and fit me sooo well...alas- it has a new home :-)

Vita said...

I agree with Miss Plume...and I want it! ;)

CarolynArtist said...

morning sweet ladies, I'm up before dawn, unable to sleep, and have just listed this ring in my shop.
hope to get more shut-eye after this mint tea...

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I love the new spinner!
Be glad it's ants, and not mice, which I have.