Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sláinte - Good Health/Good Luck

Sláinte - Good Health/Good Luck

something we all need...a little Gaelic on this cloudy gray sky day...

this will be in the shop soon...
Here She is...
Etsy Listing for Sláinte - Good Health/Good Luck
If you like this, look for a couple of more Gaelic expressions



Meanwhile, in Peepville I'm finally getting down to really zoning in on my theme for my Peep Diorama

Yesterday I did try a Pink One, it was good in my old fashioned hot cocoa!!!

5 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

I hope PETA doesn't see this!

thebearaffair said...

If it had arms it would be holding its little nose.

ckdowns said...

Oh, funny bunny!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard I can't even think straight to comment--but I LOVE this little guy and his dip in your hot chocolate!!!!!!!!

CarolynArtist said...

Lol you mean Peepa Barbar? :P jk!!!
It would be fanning itself Sal, the choccy was hot! tee hee hee
Caroliiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!! She was good in cocoa...I wouldn't have tried her dry... (remember the gum the teachers all said wouldn't digest for years if you swallowed it?) Well I got plenty of it (yeah I was rebel with my gum!!!), and now have 2 Peeps in me probaby chewing away on that old gum. (I don't think Peeps even make it thru the system they are so chemical-filled)

李小龍Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.