Friday, February 19, 2010

She's Sooooooo Stealth And Shiny!

I'm ready to close shop for the weekend. I'm looking forward to working on another spinner which should start early next week :-)

This one will go out tomorrow, actually there are two, the first is a long (wide) spinner, oxidized, with a 14k yellow band. She is small in size, so she looks longer. The spinner below is my Petite Spinner, same exact size, amazing huh? (perspectives)



She loved her tumble with the other pieces I finished and will be mailing out tomorrow. I think they snacked together and talked about Peeps while tumbling. (I can hear them sometimes) They are funny that way! :P

7 comments:

Jaime said...

gorgeous Care, bold and so classic!

CarolynArtist said...

thank you Jaim! :-) I love how the oxidation doesn't effect the gold! Hope your weekend is lovely!

littlecherryhill said...

Ooooh doesn't the gold look great against the oxidized background!

Willow Branch said...

Care!!! I hope you have the bestest time timer eve!!! I don't know how we're going to able to wait so long before we see more pieces from you, but you'll have lots of new things when you come back.

Safe journeys

Pam

Lori said...

Oh I want. I want. Your jewelry is gorgeous!

CarolynArtist said...

littlecherryhill i love your name!!! (yes the way gold pops after oxidation is so dreamy, i agree:-)
Pam I didn't really go anywhere, it was all local! How ya been?
Lori, thank you from all my soul!!!

李小龍Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.