Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday oh so sore


But it didn't stop me from making pumpkin pancakes with butter and real maple syrup for my hubby and I! (they were so good...oh memories from last hour!!!)

There's still a whole days work ahead, hubby is running the cable lines under the drywall for the speakers before he puts the moulding up.

I'm moving the furniture from the middle of the room to the kitchen (ha hahahha hahahah ha...) but first I must make room.

Where are my I Dream of Jeannie powers? Where is Wonder Woman? Come hither dears, I need you!!!

3 comments:

CheekyLemur said...

They are there inside you...

CarolynArtist said...

lol Julia, they may have been, then I got so tired I took a long nap, now I'll pay for it by doing things into the night! :P Hubby was sweet to leave me in my tired slumber!
We're almost done...almost...done...sort of...I guess at some point we just say
Done!
Then the carpet guys show up :D

susie said...

Hope the work is going well - can't wait to see the finished product!