Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Canada! Hope for Haiti through Etsy Artists

I just received my Maple Pin for Haiti Relief from Bellabijoujewellery and I was thrilled! As always her packaging is so pretty all by itself. The PIN is adorable and very sweet. It carries with it hope, hope for Haiti survivors as this pin was purchased through Jaime's shop Bella Bijou Jewellery on Etsy so that monies could be donated to the Red Cross!

You can purchase yours here! WOOT I'm wearing mine!!!
LEAF FOR RELIEF Maple Leaf Pin for Haiti Earthquake Relief (This photo is property of BellabijouJewellery)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

I ♥ you
Seriously thank you.
hugs
Jaim

CarolynArtist said...

it's so sweet Jaim, I'm glad you're doing this!
hugs right back!

Bisquit said...

Nice work ladies....your humanities are shining :)

thebearaffair said...

I can't wait for mine to arrive - hoopty doo!! Hugs to all, Sal

CarolynArtist said...

Hey Kristin! (all I did was buy one!) :P Pretty pic, btw!
Sal, WOOT it's way too cute NOT to wear!!!

thebearaffair said...

I can't wait-checking the mail everyday!!