Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Daughters Birthday

Angelica

Was this past week, she works 2 part time jobs so we managed to get out and celebrate today with a brunch.


I would love to put a pic of her when she was a baby, truth is my scanner is a little on the fritz and I don't have her permission. Like all mothers, I will say she was such a beautiful fat little baby, a pure joy, and a mothers dream come true.

I could never give her up or let her down...she will always be my child, my grown child.

My camera has fallen and it can't get up! Seriously my camera fell and was rigged back into a working position, but sadly it does not take the nicest pics unless on Macro mode, weird eh? So, here we all are, Angelica, Dad and Mom out celebrating earlier today.


It's naptime for this artist, and hubby is studying some programming language with golf on in the back ground. We've been told lots of rain will fall, so far we've not seen or heard much.

It's a nice Sunday for relaxing. :-)

2 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

Happy Birthday...what a lovely family you are.

CarolynArtist said...

it was a lovely brunch and time to catch up and relax :-)