Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Valentine Goodies...as promised...

I cannot seem to stop...and when I do I'll sleep for a whole day and then eat a yummy stew made by hubby(Okay I can stop and I'm only predicting sweet hubby will make the next batch!) If I could I would go back right now and produce more, but other non-artsy duties call...until I recharge, which won't take long, I'm in supercharge mode...for some that may be slow, for others it may seem fast...it's just me...

We are all juggling so much, I've been reading blogs where people are looking for work outside of Etsy, or already work outside of Etsy and do an outstanding job with their shops...maybe you're just starting out on Etsy. Give it time and love your work. (honor it too) And the most amazing part is aside from all of us working so hard at dayjobs, with our art, and our shops, we are giving what we can for the relief of Haiti.

Truly though since yesterday I have been making and making things in my studio, here's the Unquiet Heart series...Earrings to come, first I must do laundry, rehydrate and have a frozen Snickers bar. (hubby double dog dared me to actually put my laundry away after folding, ha ha ha) I will try...

This is the Pendant, it has 2 hearts. And it has a sterling silver bead inside which makes it An Unquiet Heart Pendant. I tried it on, I walked down and up the stairs (yes in that order) and it made a sweet noise. I'm sure if I wanted to make it louder I could easily just hold it up in my hand and shake rattle and roll it.

I think if I were holding a baby it would get a kick out of the noise. I wouldn not let said baby put its mouth on metal!!! (but that's just me)


Listing for An Unquiet Heart Pendant in Sterling Silver





Here's her back side...metal is always ready to be seen in 3D! (remember NOT for Ninja!) The bail is soldered to the back and the ends are very very smoothly sanded, my hallmark and .925 are stamped. There's a heart too, just because.


more in a few...my dryer is on buzz cycle...
I'm back, towel load, takes a while...

Here's the rings I finished. I now have one availale in an 8 3/4 along with the pendant.
2 days ago I was so blessed to have 2 of the heart rings sell. I was even more blessed to hear the Box of Sky Turquoise Pendant sold on HeartforHaiti's site on Etsy.



Just the rings


off to list pendant and ring...

...and I will finish the laundry dangnabbit...

6 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Gorgeous as always!!!!! Check JL-she's on a roll:)

ckdowns said...

Laundry drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love clean socks and jammies, so what does a girl do???

Okay, I am DE-LIGH-TED--can't wait to wear my new Unquiet Valentine's Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And practice my Ninja stealth....

AND I saw your gorgeous turquoise necklace in the Hearts for Haiti shop yesterday--that was AWESOME for you to share that lovely piece of jewelry in such a generous way. You're something special, you know that????

(((((hugs)))))

CarolynArtist said...

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Carrooooooooliiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!!!!
your package will be a shakin when you receive it. thank you my dear :-)

CarolynArtist said...

I think the last dryer buzzer may have sounded.

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgosh the socks, the other things, the shirts, amazing how my wardrobe grew in one day of laundry!!!

CarolynArtist said...

Oopsie! HIIIIIIIIII Sal, i'm sorry, we "see" each other so much on FB I thought I had acknowledged you!!! :-)

CarolynArtist said...

eep i can't stop posting on my own post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(it's an OCD thing) :D