Monday, January 25, 2010

Making Noise Over Here

Can you hear it? Maybe if I finish in time I can make a blog and shake these rings for you.

I know it IS possible to sneak up on teen boy and be Ninja and make him go "AHHH" I did it with the pendant Saturday night, muwwhwhwhhhwahahaha...not sure about the rings yet...

This is what I look like today with my vintage apron, the windows open, hair hasn't seen a comb or brush, but life is lovely! :-) (I emailed this as a hello to hubby and he double dog dared me to put it up, so here it is...)


***Edit 2:30 pm***
Size 11, An Unquiet Ring for Valentines in Sterling Silver listed here in my Shop


Here's the size 6, I should have one in the range of an 11 or so coming up next...
meantime...
Size 6- An Unquiet Ring for Valentines in Sterling Silver Listing


Someone out in the Prairie is having herself a blizzard! So, for you my dear, I shake a song thru this ring for you!!!

I need to get a pic of me today, only because it is 60 fun lovin' degrees in the nations capitol! We've had rain and wicked winds all night, not sure if the temsp will hold for long. I'm working in my studio, windows open, and it feels wonderful!!!

6 comments:

thebearaffair said...

Can't believe it's 60 degrees there!! It's freezing here in Arizona - go figure!! Love the picture and the rings!! Hugs, Sal

CarolynArtist said...

It was Sal! Temps are dropping back. Hugs back!!! :-)

ckdowns said...

These rings are WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much fun...I'm lovin' mine!!!!

Good for you, Care....I like this wave of creativity you're riding...in your vintage apron, no less!

(((((hugs)))))

CarolynArtist said...

Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Hi! I'm so glad you received it despite the snow you are dealing with!

I'm on a ride alright, and its leaving me sleepless...my mind is jumping to the next set of ideas, pretty flames for my Home shop on Etsy.

Most important that you got the ring and it chimes for you! (wonders if you've driven with it on yet...) *hugs*

ckdowns said...

I'm driving, cooking, writing at the computer, and everything else with this ring on--and it's PURE joy! No wonder little kids, kittens and puppies like things that rattle. But this ring is a shiny and sophisticated wonder in silver, an adornment that sparks fun, fun, FUN!

If anyone else out there is THINKING about investing in one of these, give it a whirl! And a shake! and a rattle and a roll...you won't be sorry. Smiles are guaranteed. :-)

CarolynArtist said...

Lol Caroline {{{Hugs}}} When we do meet up for that cuppa, we can shake our rings and laugh!
Thank you for the blog love, you are a genuine soul!!!
(shimmyShimmyShake!!!!!!!!!!!)