Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For The Love Of Art


Sisterhood, and the process one feels while creating a piece...here's a ring for my cousin Gina.

Sterling Silver Poppy Ring with 14k Rose gold. There are 2 hearts stamped near the Rose gold and silver buds. She's a statement ring, not for everyday, all night, but for those days when you want to feel pretty and remember all those happy summer days back in your childhood!

backside, she's nice and clean...



I'm excited to be adding more pieces to the shop soon, I have a pretty pretty bezel in the pickle...ready to set a gorgeous turquoise stone for a pendant. I'll be stocking up the shop, it's seeming a tad empty lately. (and a wee slow which, again, is fine)

6 comments:

Gina said...

You are so sweet, it is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it! I am so lucky to have you in my life! *big hug*
Love you!
Gina

CarolynArtist said...

Me too cousin! :-)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Such a pretty ring.

Janice said...

Oh Carolyn what a pretty ring!! You two are so sweet.

I look forward to your shop updates. Always a lovely surprise!

Stay warm and safe this weekend, I hear we're in for a bit of icey weather!
Janice

CarolynArtist said...

thank you Carolyn!!! :)

CarolynArtist said...

Hey Janice, we posted at the same time, I hope it's rain and not ice! You stay warm too, and don't forget, TP, Milk and Bread! :P