Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Spinner Ring Design for the Shop

Heart Like A Wheel Spinner Ring in Sterling Silver
this is a custom design for a special woman...I'm going to be adding it to my shop after the holidays, and after I make one ready to ship. The actual shank part of the ring will be wider to accommodate so much metal in order to spin more freely. I'll also offer this with birdies and hearts and no outer spinners. :-)





Here's us snowed in (not really snowed in, but you know, we did have fun) with our to-go dinner and our guest, Jessica, who is a very very dear friend of mine. (ours)

Sweet daughter Angelica is in the middle, and hubby is just so sweet...Sorry about Santa atop our little table tree, again, I need to change it out to a nice big star but we've been so busy!



This is me and my friend Jess, I look like I'm going to take a bite out of her head, which I may have been contiplating. She's like a sister (oh friends I love you!) and let me tell you, she is lovely.



This man is my touch-stone, best friend and hubby...and these are 2 of our very sweet and very inbred cats! :p





That's about it...aside from the fact that (as my friend Caroline pointed out *waves to Caroline) I hit my 600th sale! WOOT! It has been so much fun! And some of my pricier pieces are finding homes (THANK YOU!) due to the sale and the trust that my art has staying power.

It's around 1, my cats are all asleep...(they know there's snow outside) I'm getting ready to take care of a couple more Etsy orders (I LOVE YOU ETSY!) and maybe make some sipping chocolate. mmmmmm M

Hope everyone is warm and feeling good!

7 comments:

ckdowns said...

Wow! LOVE the new design!!!! And there could be birds???? And spinners with them???????

I'll definitely have to budget for this in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY cute!!! The pics AND the ring!!!!

Enjoy some hot chocolate for me, please.......

*Overflowing* said...

OOOhhhhh, come on Mr. Postman...I want my ring :) It's beautiful...can't wait to get it!

CarolynArtist said...

Stacy I just saw your blog and watched the 2 vids where you greeted your baby 2 years ago, talk about joyful tears!!! Wow...
I'm happy you like your ring...I'm still reeling over those videos of you guys...

CaroLINE birdiebirdiebirdie! I'm filled with chocolate which must have arrived earlier (gift from my father) Oh Harry & David make gooooood choccy! (and I love their little reusable boxes!) theses are for you! ----->!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Hope you're bracing for that snow!

Julie said...

Happy Holidays, thank you for sharing your kitties - inbred or not - they are huge and too sweet. Congrats on Etsy - you go!!! xo Julie

*Overflowing* said...

Care, you are too sweet. Now you get a glimpse into why I call my babies my "miracle" babies. They each have an amazing story :) (btw...I still cry every time I watch that video...it was quite a journey to get to the moment that she was finally placed in our arms...it literally took my breath away the second she was handed to me!)

Hugs, stacy

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Julie! (<---another amazing artist living in the prairie!)

Stacy, I also read your second blog describing how you came to find each other, wow...

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

What an amazing ring! Happy New Year!