Monday, December 14, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii



The faster everyone vies for a spot in the parking lots, the slower I go, the louder the clackers sound as they walk, I mute my gait

i
will
not
rush
around
this
town
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youcan'tmakeme! :P (i always remember Gilligan saying that on one of my favorite shows as a kid - Gilligan's Island) in the end they did make him, dress like a woman, and he was pretty ugly, but a sport for going with the flow.

Time to slow down, enjoy the fattening strudels and coffees and other gooodies and thingies and create some memories.

TEE HEE

though I admit my blog feels so naked without some new pieces!!!

6 comments:

CarolynArtist said...

crikey look at the smooshy sweat under my goggles, I took this Friday...yeah my hair has changed again :P

Jaime said...

Sexy smither!
I am done all my christmas shopping as of today, and eating a mini old fashioned glazed donut as we speak!
YUM!

thebearaffair said...

I've been grazing all day on a bag of homemade peanut brittle-I'm so thankful it's a small bag and no I didn't make it:0}

CarolynArtist said...

Oh my gosh you gals are making me salivate!!! Jaim, I think I am too, and all mailed, or ordered....
going to look-see what snacks await me!

Willow Branch said...

Oh Sally...peanut brittle!!!! I want some. Mom gave me a recipe for microwave peanut brittle that I used to make all of the time. We used to have peanuts on our farm, so I always had peanuts.

Care, I don't think any of us look so "fresh" after we've been wrestling around with metal & fire all day.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

ooo Hubby loves peanut brittle i've never been a huge fan.

Pam, I made such a sweet pair of post earrings, I'm going to get pics and post them soon...ooooo they were fun, in between another spinner ring...there was COLOR! :-)