Sunday, December 20, 2009

AutumnLeavesJewelry Polar Bear End of Year Sale

Snowed IN Etsy SALE for AutumnLeavesJewelry

Here we go, it's been a fun weekend with about 20" of snow in the DC Metro Area (we don't get this amount often)...and just about everything temporarily shut down...

I was staring out the window this morning during brekky and the snow looked like whipped cream, or fluffy vanilla frosting and I longed to plunge.

I'm about to fall back...into the 20" (a little more due to shoveling in the front yard)



One last look...here I go



It was cold, felt great, and made me laugh my head off...I did not go as deeply as I wish I could have...


It was rough getting back up but my friend Jessica (who is visiting and snowed in with us) lent me her strong hand.


There were more revealing shots, but this is the most graceful.


It felt super warm after that...I ran upstairs, getting the stairs wet in the process jumped in the shower and felt ALIVE!!!!

I'm about to put all remaining ready-to-mail items on POLAR BEAR SPECIAL SALE in a few minutes! :-)

HI hihihihi

I hope everyone is warm and full of love this season!

stay tuned for updated Sale prices on my site!

6 comments:

Gabby Rogers said...

That was awesome!

Jaime said...

I love this post Care!! It does look like whipped cream..... mmmmm
Jaim

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Gabby! Try it

Hi Jaim! It was COLD

Missing everyone this weekend with all the snow, I"m not on line as much! :-)

My sale has just started WOOOT

ckdowns said...

Toooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Now you're acting like you live in North Dakota!!! :-)

All that snow missed us, but I'm not sorry...we had that kind of stuff over and over again LAST year.

Take care and stay safe...and thanks for the smile!!!

susie said...

Looks like fun! Where is your coat missy? (in my best mom voice)

Hope lots of lucky people take advantage of your sale. Keep warm, take care.

p.s. They're saying we may have some of the white stuff in St. Louis this week - so there is still hope for a white Christmas.

CarolynArtist said...

Omgosh Susie, it was ccccold. And I only took my coat off to polar bear! :P HOpe you get more snow soon!!!
Caroliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! If we had to spend the whole weekend shoveling walkways, cars, and other areas like this over and over it would not be a novelty! :P Maybe I was channeling my Dakota roots :P