Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To Relax

is to feel calm and not feel time-

I've been taking lots of photos for a friend, and they've (for the most part) turned out pretty nicely.

I'm digging in deep to my soft couch for comfort. We've had amazing weather for November. (that happens sometimes)

almost time for tea

this is me in the light of the laptop, which hubby says I look good in (he's a pretty sweet guy!)...oh and yeah those are my chins<---plural, it's about gravity, age and grace...which I'm teetering on the precipice of each...

8 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Hey Care! You do look good in that light! :)
I think getting older has some perks: I don't care what people think, I wear what I want (comfortable) and I eat what I want. Can't fight time and gravity so I might as well enjoy!

novadesigns said...

Well said Tammy!

I love your cheeky smile Care :o)

CarolynArtist said...

Tess I just saw a ring of yours in the GG, One of a Kind :-D YAY

lol Tammy, I'm definitely learning to embrace my age...just not the greys :P

Barbara Lewis said...

My face is dropping so face I swear it's trying to catch up to my ass! But you look great!

jmiller398 said...

I find you very attractive and quite beautiful.... Always.

DH

CarolynArtist said...

LOL Barbara, in a race, mine are pretty equally droopy. :P Thank goodness my brain and hands are in tact.

DH I love you :O)

Mim said...

This post made me smile. Ooops, I better watch how I do that or my chins will appear!

CarolynArtist said...

Greetings Mim! Glad it made you smile! It's sort of fun to count chins, then look in the mirror and see if the number was right! :p)))