Friday, November 6, 2009

I've Been Up To...

...Stupid Human Tricks...
this is me in Jodi's studio, showing her that i CAN make my feet flip backwards...can you do this? I identified my anatomy for you...it's really me, turning my feet at my hips.


This is Jodi in her kitchen adding one of the last ingredients to our yummy chili we slow cooked before going to her studio to smite...Chocolate! (we didn't smith chocolate, just metal, but we added chocolate!)...to the...chili...here...


a piece i worked on this week, I'll be adding some pieces with COLOR, stones, turquoise, green and blue turquoise, FIRE orange OPAL this weekend!


i feel like i've been in a black and white dream this week working on gorgeous, methodical pieces in silver and black and I am CRAVING color now...NOW...I want color!!!

do you ever experience this?

7 comments:

Jodi Flood said...

oooh... so pretty! You forgot to mention that Bailey helped you with some of the forging. He told me to tell you he's sorry for wapping you with his tail... really... = )

CheekyLemur said...

Eugh Care, that's so gross!!
How do we know that it's not your head that does a 180* flip?

CarolynArtist said...

LOL i promise it's my feet, well, my hips...my legs, weird eh?

thanks Jodi! Oh yes, your cat Bailey swatted me good with his tail (more than once!), he does not want to share his space on your studio couch! :P

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Yes, there are times when I crave color! Too much silver can get boring - I especially notice this when trying to take good photos. Silver just doesn't photograph well (at least not with my photo skills!)
And your backwards feet - now that's just plain cool!

CarolynArtist said...

Setting some colorful stones this morning! I try to put my silver against a deep colored background to help it pop. Thank you for appreciating my swanky<---(not too swanky) backward feet move :-)

susie said...

I need to try a little chocolate in my chili- bet that was good.

As for your feet- are you descended from circus folk? I am not so bendy.

CarolynArtist said...

Susie do try it! :) uhhh as far as I know there are no circus genes, but I am very bendy, always have been. :P
ps I love your new knitted gauntlets!!!