Thursday, November 12, 2009

Care Hears from Vacuum about Sale at AutumnLeavesJewelry on Etsy!



I'm hoping these items find happy homes so that I may list newer items :-)
(These are ready to ship items, please check the size before you order and Bless you!)

.Pre-Holiday Sale 40 Percent Off -Turquoise Moon Ring This pretty ring currently has 12 Hearts



Pre-Holiday Sale- 25 Percent Off - Chunky Wide Sterling Silver and Turquoise Cuff Bracelet
This Pretty Cuff has 17 Hearts, it is very chunky silver!


Pre-Holiday Sale - 30 Percent Off -Silver and 14k Gold Lariat For Her This elegant piece has 7 hearts.

Pre-Holiday Sale - 25 Percent Off- Be Safe Pendant This pendant has 8 hearts :)


Pre-Holiday Sale- 35 Percent Off -Big Yellow Taxi Pendant Ah the stone, the setting, the hand made chain, this pretty has 19 Hearts


Pre-Holiday Sale- 40 Percent Off-Autumn's Leaf Lariat in Sterling Silver 5 Hearts, well over 1,000 views, this is great deal :-)


Pre-Holiday Sale- 35 Percent Off-Fields of Gold Pendant in 14k Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver

5 comments:

Sabine A. Jewelry said...

Good luck with your sale! Hope you'll be able to fill your shop with more gorgeous goodies! :)

Have a great day!

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you! :-) I see one has sold so I'll add another sale into its slot...

susie said...

Good luck with the sale! I wish I had a talking vacuum.

CarolynArtist said...

LOL Susie. I can only dream of my vacuum not sucking enough to talk instead. (bad joke eh?) thanks...we'll see how things go. One item did sell :-)

I have new items to photograph, we got no sun, only rain and dark clouds. Instead of feeling whiny about it I wish I could pretend it means more hot choccy day! :P

Looking forward to seeing what you smith or knit/crochet next!

李小龍Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.