Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birdie Birdie Birdie Ring

I'm currently listing it in my shop now...

Here she is
Etsy Listing for Birdie Birdie Birdie Ring in Sterling Silver




There are 3 little birdies chasing each other around this ring. They flit around in hopes of finding little twigs, little worms and hoping for a bird feeder.

The ring is made from 15 gauge sterling silver, (think VERY thick and chunky)and super wide. It is very slightly flared (think spinner ring without the spinners!)
.925 is stamped on the inside and it has been sanded and buffed so that is super smooth.

This is a size 7.25-7.5

In other news it continues to rain rain and rain...I'm working on a custom order this weekend (Family Heirloom Spinner Necklace) which will take quite a bit of time and patience on my part. I'm so grateful to be making another!

We have leftover candy from Halloween and I do not want any this morning, (translation- I ate more than my share last night!!!)

I hope everyone has a great day!!! :-)

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Love it Care! Soo cute, and looks very substantial :-)
Jaim

Willow Branch said...

now that is a hunk of ring, but the little birdies look so sweet chasing each other around the ring.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Jaim thanks!!! How's your wisdom toof?
Pam HI! it is...I went back to my roots of spinner shanks...just needed to.
I'm forming a thick tube today, I'll be taking tylenol soon :O

ckdowns said...

These little birds SING!! What fun!! Your heart must be happy when you give yourself bench time....

CarolynArtist said...

Car-O-Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine I am I amiam iyamitellya! It was a busy day, and the hours flew past. :-)

If not for the little neighbor girl coming to my door a few mins ago to tell me about a sad little (possible)kitty prey find, and having to deal with all of it, I would still be going. (it was 2 doors down and my cats always bring it up to my door, so I think something or someone else got it, and sadly it was giving birth) :-( OR it passed while giving birth? I can't tell...ugh...tiny little creatures, itty bitty- were not alive, it was weird, how is that possible? They looked premature...nevermind, sorry if this was too much guys.

I'm done for the day...and got the biggest part of my next order done so I'm a happy gal.

Candace said...

Such a sweet, adorable ring...love it!

CarolynArtist said...

Candace (raises morning coffee cup to you) don't you just wanna say birdie birdie birdie over and over and over? (i love that sound, birdiebirdiebirdie) (thank you) :P