Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend Deals sale ~ These items will go Fast!

This cuff has received quite a few hearts, and I've been contacted via convos to ask if it would ever go on sale...I thought I'd showcase for you what your savings would be :-)
Chunky Wide Sterling and Turquoise Bracelet Cuff
Simply write Weekend Deals in the Message to Seller and I will refund you via PayPal immediately:)



This Big Yellow Taxi Pendant is made with simple lines, hand made sterling silver chain, and a gorgeous stone! The back is set with a simple design and has my makers mark. This piece is very stunning!

Big Yellow Taxi Pendant/Necklace



Green Eggs & Ham Ring in Turquoise and Silver
this ring is stunning, as with my other pieces, I spend hours and sometimes days on the design and construction. These are very high quality works. Nothing I create is ever made in a 'factory mode' or speedy fashion :)

Green Eggs and Ham in Sterling Silver and Turquoise Ring


...

2 comments:

Janice said...

GREAT deals on some FABULOUS handcrafted pieces!! And I love your sales banners - they are so creative - it all looks GREAT Carolyn!
Janice

CarolynArtist said...

Hey Janice! I certainly had a good time marketing yesterday! :) Hope you are right about the sales...thanks for your kudos!!!