Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding Ring in14k Gold Photo and 2 New Birdie Rings

i hope you like! The Wedding ring is 14k Rose Gold with 2 Sterling Silver spinners. I spent a long time shining her up! She's on her way to the bride :-) This brought incredible joy!!!

The other two rings (oh, one is upside down!) are my new Sterling Birdie Rings. They are a series of birdies in flight and landing, they are chasing each other around the ring in search of some good grub, places to nest and they have a touch of OCD. They are made from super thick silver, 15 gauge, they are slightly flared for comfort and they made me grin from ear to ear when I made them. Better pics to follow, along with listings in my Etsy shop.

12 comments:

Asil Designs said...

ohhhh..I love these adorable birdie rings!!!

sassyglassdesigns said...

Care, that rose gold spinner is stunning and I love the little birdy rings.

CarolynArtist said...

awww thanks guys! Look for many more birdie designs :-)

CheekyLemur said...

Those birdie rings are perfect for all those who love to twitter.
Clever you!! Wish I'd thought of that.

CarolynArtist said...

OOooooo you are right! I just like the thought of the birdies flying around the ring...my cousin sad the bird almost looks like a leaf, I can see that too...

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Love those birdy rings, and I"m curious to see what the rose gold ring looks like on! Gorgeous!

CarolynArtist said...

Thanks! :) I've had a customer appreciation pic of a petite 14k yellow gold spinner, looked fantastic...
I either need to get my sis-in-law to model one of these, (my hands are beat up!) or maybe this bride will send me a pic :-)

Willow Branch said...

Love...those....rings. Great minds!! I just made a tiny birdy necklace for a friends sister. I love the whimsical way the little birdy's flit around the rings.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Woot PAM I wanna see what you did with your birdie!!! :-)

Jaime said...

That gold ring is to die for Care - it looks so well made, smooth and beautifully finished! Love the birdies - so cute!

CarolynArtist said...

Jaaaaaaaaaaim! Hi again! Thanks that's the goal, we try don't we!?
I keep thinking of Woodstock from Charlie Brown flitting around in the air and these really did make me giggle when I was stamping them...

CarolynArtist said...

Pam I saw your birdie on you blog it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet! It looks like its tweeting!!! :-)