Monday, October 5, 2009

Ode to Savor Vlog, an amazing Soap shop on Etsy (original vlog date Nov, 2008)

This is a blast from the past, I think I made it about a year ago. It's for Susie, and/or anyone else interested in a very very lovely place to find soaps, scents and cremes on Etsy! (I just placed an order for a gift, she does gift wrapping and little note cards with her orders!)

------------------------------------------------------
video

Savor noun A distinctive property of a substance affecting the gustatory sense: flavor, relish, sapor, smack, tang, taste, zest. See taste/bad taste. A distinctive yet intangible quality deemed typical of a given thing: aroma, atmosphere, flavor, smack. See taste/bad taste. A distinctive element: attribute, character, characteristic, feature, mark, peculiarity, property, quality, trait.


Savor verb To have a particular flavor or suggestion of something: smack2, smell, suggest, taste. See suggest. To receive pleasure from: enjoy, like1, relish. Informal go for. Slang dig. See like/dislike. To undergo an emotional reaction: experience, feel, have, know, taste.

6 comments:

Willow Branch said...

It's kinda funny that my blog post today is going to be about some soaps that I got off of Etsy. There are so many great Bath & Body people on Etsy, it's hard to pick. I love that new soap smell.

Pam

susie said...

Thanks Care!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Dammit! Now I have to go buy some of that My Boyfriends Tshirt! I love manly smells.
You should do a video everyday! You always make my day better when you do. :)

CarolynArtist said...

Awww sweet, glad you liked it Tammy, it was from last year. I think she has a My Boyfriends TShirt spray or something...now...
Pam there's another seller who makes this amazing creme I love too.

(...just for you susie!:P)

KreatedbyKarina said...

As a fellow Soap-maker on Etsy, I have to say: Handmade soap ROCKS!

Once you try a bar of handmade soap, you'll never want commercial-made soap again!!

Yay for handmade bath and body!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Karina. Nice to meet you. I know, so far I have 2 soapers...will check out your shop! :-)