Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Rings for Sale in my Etsy Shop

Chunky Unky (revisited)
Listing for Chunky Unky Ring



and
Listing for Turquoise Moon Ring
Turquoise Moon Ring
On one side we see the crescent of the moon, with some stars...on the other side we see the flame of the sun (worked into the bezel) and the light of the silver. The ring around the bezel represents the rotation of they day.


oh crikey, hold on I need a snack, I just realized i'm hungry, brb...(foraging for something sweet)

::I'm BAAaaAAAACK...:: Just a quick note, I worked in rose gold most of yesterday so it felt very very wonderful to work in turquoise and silver today, and it felt like going home to see my grandma. :-)

8 comments:

Willow Branch said...

The moon ring is gorgeous. I love all of the elements you've incorporated into it. that one should fly out of the shop.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

(((Pam)))) Thank you! I priced it very reasonably. I hope it does. It's funny because I spent so long thinking about it, working and reworking (you know my methods, lol- Yes I reset the stone more than once before finally setting it) and when you look at it there are only a few elements added...

Fashionably Adorned said...

I love the Moon Ring!! I'm a stars and moon kinda girl.. I love anything celestial!!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Sheri!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you, I always feel happy watching Moonstruck! :-)

Maryann said...

That moon ring is just heavenly Carolyn! Gorgeous stone in such a unique setting.Just looking at the ring brings a smile to my face.
Lovely,lovely,lovely!

CarolynArtist said...

Smiles are wonderful Maryann!!! ty~

jenna said...

Carolyn, I stumbled across your Etsy shop recently and found my way to your blog! Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow jewelry maker and knitter. The rings are gorgeous. :)

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Jenna, welcome~! I just briefly looked at your blog and fell hard for your saucer bracelet and saw that you knit! "hi!" back at ya!