Friday, October 30, 2009

Hubby Arrived Home Safe...

...So I made our family Pumpkin Pancakes! (DH was out of town for a week) :P Hubby and daughter chose real butter and real maple syrup, I liked them dry, (funky I know) but I only wanted the taste of pumpkin. Now, if there were a pumpkin flavored maple syrup I might opt for that!



i hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I've been doing paperwork today...and finding new and interesting ways to procrastinate this task! Funny that living in this computer age we still need paper back ups!

I've got new rings to list, maybe tomorrow or Monday...thick silver bands, with luscious landscapes...

9 comments:

Jaime said...

YUM! Cute family you guys are :-)

CarolynArtist said...

HI Jaim! Yeah, I made them pose :O)

thebearaffair said...

I'm sure your little birdie rings will fly right off the shelves. Cute family and breakfast with candles and all-wow, what a gal:0)Also, thanks for your ear today;O}

CarolynArtist said...

That would be sweet if they did Sal. I hope you finished your delicate task... :-)

thebearaffair said...

I did Care, and it is beautiful. Lots of work but well worth it. A full 1.34+. Have a great week. Hugs, Sal

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

I never heard of pumpkin pancakes! Sounds delicious...I'll have to make some. You do such beautiful work!

CarolynArtist said...

Yay Sal! Way to go! (hope you took some advil or had some wine!):P
Millie thank you! I'd never heard of it either till perusing the shelves at Trader Joes for snacks! Oooooo, and there it was, orange, and simple advertising on the box, nothing fancy, just Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix...I had to try it (it's gooooooood) and prety fattening...:O

thebearaffair said...

Wine helped;) I treated myself to a manicure (full set of nails applied type) and pedicure today to take me to the reunion. I felt that my new Jillian ring required a decent set of hands to display her as everyone would be commenting and oogling her the entire week. I am a happy camper right now. Don't you just love it!!!!! Wish I could attach a picture to this comment - darn it!!

CarolynArtist said...

Maybe a pic on your blog Sal! Manicure, ring, reunion, yeah!