Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding Pieces...

First, I had a Seinfeld moment earlier, this was dessert after lunch (my dad stopped by) if you watch Seinfeld you'll get the reference. It's almost a sin to slice through a Godiva chocolate :-/

In the past I've done rings and now I'm blessed with other pieces of significant meaning.

~Flower girl items~
(you might recall the golf ball markers which went to the best men)This next set of items are for the same wedding, a Fall wedding.
Hope to have photos up to show you the flower girl pieces later today.
---Or Tomorrow---

My Man's Man Wavy ring also sold yesterday. It's good to be back in touch with customers.

It's just good to be back!

Later I'm making lunch for my dad who is going to be in a local golf tourney nearby.
Here's what we had...albacore tuna on yummy wheat bread with fresh cut strawberries and some Italian soda...mmmmmm

---EDIT---Got a photo of my dad as he exited his vehicle...isn't the Mini so cute?



Finally, I woke at 8 and felt like it wasn't Oregon time...though it's still a wee bit tiring.

---EDIT---------- I'm on Northern Virginia time WOOT! And the diet coke is lovely!
Here's a pic my daughter, Angelica, snapped and sent me from her iPhone, it's our backyard butterfly bush. The bush next to it (not sure what it's called) is COVERED in bees, it's a beefest.

5 comments:

lisaslovlies said...

Good morning Care! Wow, you slept until 8am? good for you. I know what an early riser you are, usually not by choice (insomnia). I went back to bed for a couple of hours this morning (tummy trouble) and just got up (it's 8:40). Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi! I can't wait to show you the new Flower Girl necklaces once I get them finished and photogrpahed :-)

Willow Branch said...

Tune & strawberry sandwich.......errrr.......yum?

Lunch sounds great & so are the piccies. I'm a Seinfeld fan.

Pam

ckdowns said...

This blog entry has it all...food, family and butterflies--not to mention CHOCOLATE!!!

Vacation was GOOD for you....

Please tell Angelica the butterfly is so amazing--thanks for that view!

And I'm still waiting to see the flower girl pieces...what a great idea.

CarolynArtist said...

Lol Pam, nooooo I had lettuce, the strawberries were on the siiiide. Oh dear!!!
Caroline, I will let Angelica know, thank you! Oh the girl pieces are on today's blog, along with (now identified) flowers from out back.
Working on some stone pieces today...