Monday, September 21, 2009

Pendants Listed and Hello Monday :-)



These 3 are listed here in my shop:
Yellow Hue
Blue Hue
Red Hue




Yesterday I was super busy with creating new items and chores. Today I'll be fulfilling several Etsy orders that came in over the weekend, I feel so incredibly grateful for each of these!

I'm planning to stick to my 2 days off this week (Tuesdays and Fridays) Soon I will set up a shipping schedule time-frame as well. Habits take a while to form. I'm learning to go with the days off. Someone recently mentioned to me how important it is for women's health ~to take time for themselves~ and this advice came at a crucial time. (Prairie Hugs and grasshoppers too.)

I hope everyone is super inspired and healthy!

Oh gosh, my daughter is bringing me hot coffee I feel so blessed!!!

8 comments:

CheekyLemur said...

What great pendants, I love the colours.
Great new look for your blog by the way.
Congrats on the sales, glad someone is selling something!!

Willow Branch said...

Congrats on the Sale. I agree with Cheeky, It's nice to know someone's selling something. Those pendant are so yummy. I ordered curry last night & these are the colors.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Hi Cheeky! I'm not a high number seller (quantity) I just go for slow mo quality I guess (thank you don't we all crave colors?) right now I'm craving Pizza and Joe Joes, and Pam it will pick up for you too my dear. I looked at the pics again, I'd have Candy's pic as the main pic *cough* I mean it!

mmmm curry, hubby makes a mean curry chick pea and rice dish.


I can cook a couple of things
gosh I'm hungry!

novadesigns said...

I love them Care!

You're so right with setting routines and getting good habits. I am so struggling with having time for myself or even time to cook or clean. I really need to take time for myself so that I don't end up all burned out and sad :o(

So this week I am also taking 2 days off.. Well I still have to do my day job, but I am not going into the studio. I am going to spend time with much neglected friends :O)

CarolynArtist said...

Tess! Hi! :-) You amaze me that you work an outside job and make all your sales. It can burn one out huh?! I was too tired to cook tonight, hoping to make the family a meal tomorrow night.

Sabine said...

Very pretty pieces! Love the color combo! Nice work! :)

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you Sabine! :)

I'm doing my best to take the whole day off...it's not easy...I wonder if anyone really does?

CarolynArtist said...

WOW Sabine, I just looked at your latest blog pics, outstanding work! Just beautiful! I tried to leave a comment, not sure if it 'took'