Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spinner Ring to make today, and ByHand.me site

I just found out about this site called byhand.me from a convo I received via Etsy. I also briefly checked out this site, and registered, it seems to be a place for artisans to promote their work, and others work. I am so new to it I have no idea what else is offered. I did just see a very well made vid tut on how to make a spotlight, I think it is similar to a treasury on Etsy. Anyway, my registration is currently pending. I look forward to finding out more about this social networking site. Though I have a lot of work to get done today.

Super chunky spinner ring has been ordered and I will be annealing and bending some pretty pretty sterling silver for a sweet someone!


Spotlight with one of my items, and other artisans items

4 comments:

bella-bijoujewellery said...

Congrats on another sale Care!
Ill have to check out that site!
-Jaim

Willow Branch said...

Another spinner!!! Yay!!!

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Thank you two sweethearts! I just added a new piece/blog, yada...

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

I love your spinner rings and want one for myself. My be in Dec I'll give myself a birthday treat!