Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mature for a Two Year Old?

I guess so, this is me, in high school, 1964, I think it's called a Beehive hairdo, not sure, but you can go to this site and do your own it's quite fun. It's 4am, my kitty woke me up by playing footsie with me, sharp claws and all...it just wasn't amusing, but this is...


you can yearbook yourself to several decades, just go to www.yearbookyourself.com, and you can paste it to you Facebook page.

oh the things we get up to when sleep is not going to work! :P I would love to do more eras, but I'm going to attempt sleep...kitty is now outside, muwahahhaaa...

8 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

Wow Care...I think we must have graduated highschool in almost the same year....had the same hairdo...too funny!

CarolynArtist said...

LOL did you? too funny, okay I have a question. HOW did women keep it all up there and what was inside of it??? :P

<---high school in the late 70s, we had long hair and 'wings'

bella-bijoujewellery said...

haha too funny. Since I was a highschool student in the 90s I went through the unfortunate phase of doc martins, super baggy jeans, dads flannel shirt,brown lip liner and grunge - not a pretty era for girls.

Willow Branch said...

Va Va Voom!!

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

Oh yeah, I do remember seeing that look Bella Jaim! lol...and I recall my daughter wearing big flannel shirts for a while...doh!
Yeah Pam, that's right, it's all about the hair! :P (or the hair spray???) Now I wanna try and do it for real, but my hair is still too short. (Jaim you could do it!) :P

jmiller398 said...

Wow baby. I guess were born in the wrong decade. Can't you do that with your hair now? VavavaVoom!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Willow Branch said...

LOL@ Mr CarolynArtist.

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

yeah Pam, he thinks it's so hot, i'm gonna make an iron transfer to a tshirt for him, see if he wears it out grocery shopping, :P