Monday, August 3, 2009

Il mio migliore amico, il mio amore, la mia anima

my bestfriend, my love, my soul


(is this the sweetest sentiment?)

This is a custom ring made for a sweet someone who is giving it as a gift to another special person, i can't say much more right now...but it was finished this morning and is going in the mail tomorrow morning. I hope she loves it and thank you youknowwhoyouare! This was so much fun to make!!! Especially because I don't know Italian, and would love to because I have a lot of Italian in me.

...she wanted the word Always stamped on the inside as well...




It will also be listed as a Made to Order Ring in my Etsy shop.

11 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

WOW! Where have I been?! You've been a very busy lady, and I love the new stuff. This stamped ring is gorgeous! Love it, love it, love it!!

lisaslovlies said...

The scalloped edges are wonderful!!

CarolynArtist said...

thanks ladies! :-) I'm digging the stamping on the rings again. The free flow edges are fun too! (the customer wanted it to look similar to my Freedom on the Edge spinner ring)

thebearaffair said...

Beautiful

sassyglassdesigns said...

Very pretty....love the edging of the ring.

Candace said...

Love it Carolyn! I'm sure it'll be LOVED very much by it's owner. You done an outstanding job on this piece....just beautiful!

ckdowns said...

Wow--this is beautiful, Care!


And the spelling looks good, too!! ;)

You must have had fun with this!

Willow Branch said...

SHUT UP!!! Yeah, that's the Southern way of saying that's one of the most romantic, beautiful rings I've seen. Why is it that it sounds so much more romantic in Italian or French than English?? I gotta learn me some Italian.

Pam

bella-bijoujewellery said...

Another stunner fro you Care! I love love love the rings you have been making lately- gorgeous!
What a lucky someone to receive this!
-Jaim

CarolynArtist said...

thank you friends :-)
I can only take credit for the piece, not the words, that would be the lovely woman who requested this ring.
Lol Caroline, there were so many vowels :O (note to self) take up German again, or some other langauge! Pam, I think that's it, (btw) congtrats again on your wonderful Etsy sale! :)

another note to self:
drink coffee before commenting in morning :P

janedeaux said...

I love this, it's very unique :)