Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Coffee Date with Hubby

He is such a sweetheart, he truly is. we sat out back on our deck and listened to the birdies, squirrels and saw some wild animal run from our hostas (the cats were intrigued). It seemed to fast for a groundhog, and unlikely to be a raccoon, who knows, it may have been a very fast very fat cat! :p We also ventured to the coffee shop to get some sun and time alone.


I just took some better pics of my silver dishes. I'm hoping to list the second one later, blogger is not liking my photo uploading abilities at the mo, I tried several times to get the above pic posted.

Also trying to take the whole day off...we'll see how I fare.
:-) Hope everyone's Sunday is wonderful!!!

3 comments:

bella-bijoujewellery said...

I love that pic! I was having troubles with blogger earlier too.
Good luck taking the day off - that never seems to exist for me!

sassyglassdesigns said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful Sunday...enjoy! That picture is so cool.

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Well, what a cool way to take a pic of both of you! :)