Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sale, as promised on all items in my shop marked Ready To Ship

::Edit::
8 items are currently on super sale. I will be adding more in a few minutes. They are in my section entitled 'Sale oh sweet sale' they also have the words Sale-Ready to Ship- in their titles.


I would love to see these items frind friendly homes. :-) I'm working on getting my newest items finished, photographed and placed in my Etsy shop by tomorrow.

The fan is whirring, the windows to the studio open, tumbler is a rumbling and a pieces is cooling. My shop is hopping and I'm one giddy gal.

Hope there is something you might find in my shop you've been eyeing.

Onto my sale prices now in the Shop.

Bless you and thanks for looking at my work!

6 comments:

lisaslovlies said...

Good luck on your sale, it is fabulous!! I can't wait to see your new pieces!!!

Candace said...

Good luck with your sale...I hope you sell lots!

susie said...

Hope everything flies out of the shop- can't wait to see your new stuff. Keep cool.

bella-bijoujewellery said...

Good luck Care! You have some really beautiful pieces on sale!

CarolynArtist said...

Hi beautiful people! Thanks, is it just me or are the hours flying by too fast today

Willow Branch said...

I hope your sale goes well & makes lots of room for your new pieces.

Pam