Monday, July 20, 2009

I will Emote - i will i will i will

~ and you can't stop me!


Because I am woman hear me roar


yada yada yada


actually i was feeling super giddy Saturday night after swimming, and before heading out to dinner with hubby...


and I'm making some sterling silver cuffs for my Etsy shop :-)
do you like my mustache?



and then at the town center where we had dinner i saw this pretty fountain lad and became even more giddy, dropped my camera and hubby fixed it with a big clamp tool by yanking out the macro lens to get it straight. it now clicks like crazy when i use it...so...here's to good times...and new items in my Etsy shop soon~!

11 comments:

susie said...

Your silver moustache looks a lot cuter than the moustache I am currently sporting. You missed your calling as an actress.

CarolynArtist said...

susie, you make me laugh! :P did you see Page Six online? o_O the newest trend is removing eyebrows for a non emotional effect...it's kind of funny to read, I could never remove my eyebrows on purpose! :P

susie said...

I have an aunt that has drawn her eyebrows on as long as I have been alive. I should consider it-mine are very "mad professor/Einstein" and hard to keep in check.
P.S. Love the earrings you are wearing in the pics -very cute!

thebearaffair said...

Ms C, me thinks your thyroid meds are too high:>}

Fashionably Adorned said...

your so very funny! I like the mustache, but please leave the eyebrows.. you have nice ones!! :)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

You're so funny! :)
People look really weird without eyebrows. LOL Not emotionless, just scared!

CarolynArtist said...

oooOooooo you could make those earrings, i sell a longer version of them, or used to, in my shop susie, it's fun too, let me know if you want instructions...
I'm just avoiding mopping the kitchen Sal! :P *waves to Sherice*

CarolynArtist said...

Tammy, how did your sale go? i saw the Etsy email Kudos!!! :-)

jmiller398 said...

I'm so fortunate to be able to see these faces, and more, every day!!! What a cutie pie my DW is.

DH

Willow Branch said...

Care, you are so silly I just want to hug your neck!!

Pam

CarolynArtist said...

love you DH! Hey Pam, come on and do it my dear. It's only 1230 and I am wiped out...:P